1936 ELECTS FIVE JUNIORS EDITORS OF SENIOR ALBUM

Nusbaum, Glidden, Emerson, Poor Are Named for Board--Group Will Meet Shortly to Elect Chairman

The five Juniors elected to the Senior Album Committee by the Class of 1936 were announced last night by the Student Council. Chosen by the largest number of votes is Arthur Atwood Ballantine, Jr. of New York City.

The other four men elected in order of the voting are Deric Nusbaum of Santa, Fe, New Mexico; Germain Green Glidden of Englewood, New Jersey; Ashton Emerson of Cambridge; and Henry Varnum Poor of New York City.

The new committee, the first Album board to be elected in the spring of the Junior year under the new Student Council plan, will meet in a few days to elect a chairman and to draw up plans for the 1936 year-book.

Ballantine, who was sub-chairman of the Red Book Editorial Board in his Freshman year, is President of the CRIMSON, Nusbaum was chairman of the 1936 Red Book, and is the author of several books on travel and the Indians of the Southwest. Glidden, who helds the Intercollegiate Squash Championship title, is a star on both the tennis and squash teams.

Emerson is a letter-man on the hockey team, where he was goalie all season. Poor is Editorial Chairman of the CRIMSON and an editor of the Advocate for which he has written several articles on international affairs, writing a "Defense of Democracy" in the last May Day issue.