EXTENSION COURSES TO BEGIN HERE TOMORROW

ASTRONOMY STUDY WILL INCLUDE TELESCOPE WORK

Afternoon and evening courses in elementary astronomy, psychology, German, and on Shakespeare's dramatic career open tomorrow here and in Boston University classrooms, under the auspices of the Commission on Extension Courses.

The astronomy work, including study of the solar system, the stars, and galactic systems through classes and telescopic observations, will be conducted by George Z. Dimitroff, of Harvard Observatory, Monday and Friday evenings, from 7:30 to 9 o'clock, at the Astronomical Lamoratory on Jarvis Street.

Theodore Spencer assistant professor of English will give the course on Shakespeare, briefly covering all the plays, as well as Elizabethan stage conditions and Shakespeare's relation to his contemporaries. The course will meet Mondays and Fridays, 5:15 to 6:45 o'clock in Emerson Hall.

In psychology, Professor Wayland F. Vaughn, of Boston University, will discuss elementary features of this subject, including the nervous system, tendencies, instinct, and habit, memory, thinking and mental conflict. The class will meet Monday and Thursday evenings 7:30 to 9 o'clock at Emerson Hall.