GUARDIAN CONFERENCE SCHEDULE ANNOUNCED

Last Session of Foreign Policy Group On Saturday Open to All Interested Graduates

Final meeting of the Guardian Conference on American Foreign Policy on Saturday, at 1.30 o'clock in the senior common room at John Winthrop House will be open to all interested undergraduates, it was learned last night. At this session reports of the findings of the various conference groups will be read.

The complete schedule of the Conference follows. All meetings are to take place in the senior common room of John Winthrop House unless otherwise noted.

Thursday

4:30 o'clock. First meeting for undergraduates.

Friday

10 o'clock. Official meeting.

12:30 o'clock. Luncheon in Winthrop.

2 o'clock. Papers on the domestic side of the foreign policy by David Sarnoff, Hamilton Fish, Jr., and George Sylvester Viereck.

5 o'clock. Cocktail party.

8 o'clock. Papers on the diplomatic and international side of the question by Nathaniel Peffer, William Potter Lage, and Clyde Eagleton.

Saturday

10:30 o'clock. Discussion of the question in small groups.

12:30 o'clock. Luncheon of reporters for small groups.

1:30 o'clock. Final session.

3 o'clock. National broadcast over the Columbia Broadcasting System with speeches by Senator Ernest Lundeon, Nathaniel Peffer, Payson F. Wild, assistant professor of Government, and William Hancock '38.

7:30 o'clock. Concluding dinner at the Harvard Club of Boston with a talk by President Lowell.