Blonde Bombshell Flouts Dietitians; And With Exceedingly Good Results

She Has "Known" Some Yale Men Like Horseback-Riding You Must Meet Her

"Yes, I have known some Harvard boys, but more Yale boys," admitted Ina Ray Hutton, billed this week at a Boston theater as "the Blonde Bombshell of Rhythm." She tactfully hastened to add, however, that the reason for the predominance of Yale could be attributed to the fact that she was in New York and New Haven more often than in Boston.

Between applications of lip rouge, the Blonde Bombshell, who, by the way, is quite unbombshellish off the stage, bewailed lack of pleasure in which to ride-horseback, and complained about being rushed in her meals. She likes to cat butter than almost anything else. "I don't see any sense in this dieting. When I am hungry, I like to east," Svelie, not to say conspicuous, lines testified that her figure thrived on her distrust of dieticians.

Of the fair city of Boston, Ina Ray had little to say beyond mild criticism of the current gubernatorial attack on the Hub's alleged night clubs. Since she does not finish work until late, she explained, there is no place to go, now that things have been shut up at 1 a.m.

Never having seen a Hasty Pudding show, the blonde baton wielder, expressed some surprise and much amusement to hear that the chorus was of men. "I would like to see them in their costumes," she laughed. "The hairier they are the better, I suppose," Jack Granara, publicity man for the theater, assured us that if time could possibly be found, Ina Ray would make he first visit to Cambridge, before her present engagement ends, and show the Pudding cast a thing or two about dance routines.