SWIMMING, BASKETBALL OUTFITS ARE IN FINAL DRIVE TO DEFEAT YALE

HARVARD - YALE BASKETBALL IS TOSS-UP

Winding up their practice sessions this afternoon, the Varsity Swimming and Basketball teams are waiting for the climax competition of the whole season when they face Yale in the Indoor Athletic Building tomorrow night.

The two clashes have been so staggered by the H.A.A. that the spectator may witness both of them. But the spectator had best arrive early for the basketball game, for those 2000 seats are going to go early, and if he isn't lucky enough to have one of those valuable little pasteboards for the swimming meet, he might as well not even bother to try and get in but sit back and listen to it over WAAB.

13 Year Victory Streak

The Eli mermen are favored to capture their meet with the Crimson boys; but Coach Ulen's team is by no means out of the running and there are plenty of people who will not be too surprised if Yale's long, long 13 year victory streak is broken.

Led by Johnny Macionis, the Eli swimmers have piled up another remarkable record, and their exploit was the 58 to 19 ducking they gave the Tigers Wednesday night. It was a Navy team which last defeated Yale, and that was way back on March 22, 1924.

Two Down On Yale?

Coach Wes Fesler's five is set to try and make it two straight over the Elis in what should turn out to be one of the most thrilling basketball games ever witnessed on a Harvard court.