CONFY GUIDE ARRANGES 3 WEEKS OF MEETINGS

21 Fields of Concentration Will Be Discussed Before May 7; History, Gov., Economics Come Last

In response to queries the Confidential Guide Committee of the CRIMSON announced that the field of Economics will not be investigated until May 6.

Between tonight and that date, 20 other fields of concentration will submit to the knife of analysis, as the 1937 edition of the Guide gets under way. Published each year by the CRIMSON, the Guide is a careful estimate of fields, instructors, and Freshman courses.

Lists of concentrators, representing the first five rank groups, have been obtained from the head of every department. From each list about 25 men have been selected and asked to attend a meeting for discussion of their field. The material garnered at these sessions, to be held during April and the first week of May, will then be arranged and published in a series of articles in the CRIMSON during May and in pamphlet form in September.

To assemble the opinions of Freshmen on courses and instructors, it is expected that a Freshman Committee will be appointed by the Guide Committee.

Beginning tonight at 7:30 in the CRIMSON building with the field of Anthropology, the meetings this week will be English tomorrow, Fine Arts on Thursday, and Biology on Friday.