SEVENTEEN MEN NAMED FOR APPOINTMENTS TO FACULTY NEXT AUTUMN

JERRY C. PRICE, 18TH APPOINTEE GETS SUMMER POST

Dirk J. Struik, associate professor of Mathematics at M.I.T., heads a list of the latest 18 men to be drawn into Harvard's teaching and research mill.

According to yesterday's release from University Hall, Professor Struik will be Lecturer on Mathematics here for the first half of next year.

Jerry C. Price, of the City Hospital, will be Research Fellow in Neurology at the Medical School until September. Other appointments are, for one year from September 1:

Wilbur F. Murra, of Cambridge, instructor in Education; Gerard R. Pomerat 1G, of West Springfield, Austin Teaching Fellow in Biology; John G. B. Castor 2G, of Albany, New York, David L. McVickar 2G, of Combridge, Bradford B. Owen 1G, of Berea, Ohio, Robert C. Stauffer 1G, of Minneapolis, assistants in Biology.

Derwood W. Lockard 2G, of Oak Park, Illinois, assistant in Anthropology; Francis A. Young, instructor in Secondary Education at Teachers College, Columbia, assistant in Education; Walter E. Arnoldi, of Richmond Hill, New York, assistant in Mechanical Engineering.

Howard P. Hall, of Dorchester, Ira G. Hedrick, of Hot Springs, Arkansas, assistants in Civil Engineering; Robert M. Hutchinson, of Narbeth, Pennsylvania, Lauriston P. Winsor, of Johnston, Rhode Island, assistants in Electrical Engineering.

For the second half of 1937-38: Vincent G. Dethier 1G, of Jamaica Plain, Edgar V. Seeler, Jr. 4G, of Newtin Square, Pennsylvania, Howard H. Vogel, Jr. 1G, of Woodmere, New York, assistants in Biology