CLASS OF 1912 IN CENTER OF STAGE AS ALUMNI RETURN

Yard Headquarters Are Set Up for All; Graduate Schools Also to Convene in Big Week

A more complete sketch of the 1912 reunion program may be found on page 7 together with a CRIMSON feature on the Class, "Turn Back The Clock".

This week is not only Commencement Week, it is also Reunion Week, reunion week for 54 vintages of Harvard graduates and for the alumni associations of five of the Graduate Schools.

1912, the 25 year Class, has, of course, the distinction of being the belle of the ball. As such tonight it usurps from the Freshmen the prerogative of occupying the Yard and moves into the Yardling dormitories, "bag and baggage, wife and wifeage."

Beyond 1912, there is 1887 with its fiftieth, 1867 with its seventieth, 1927 with its tenth. There are the fortieths, the thirtieths, the twentieths, and those which might be called as a group the sundries, and finally 1936 which stages its first reunion.

Headquarters have been set up in the Yard for the returning Classes, and full programs arranged for many though none equals the four day party scheduled for 1912.

Among the Graduate School, the Business School held its sessions over the past week-end, Engineering, Education, Medicine, and Dentistry, also expect many members back and have arranged varying programs for days during the week.