PORTRAIT OF BRANDEIS TO BE UNVEILED TODAY

Landis and Frankfurter Take Part in Ceremony for Justice; Law School Graduate Is 82

A portrait of Justice Brandeis, Harvard '77, who celebrated his eighty-second birthday yesterday, will be unveiled this afternoon at 5 o'clock in the Court Room of the Law School's Lang-dell Hall. The unveiling will be in the presence of Law School students and Faculty, friends and relatives of the justice, representatives of the Law School Association, and members of the bar.

The donors of the portrait are friends of the justice, most of them alumni of the Law School. The artist is Eben F. Comins of Washington, who will, be present at the ceremonies.

The speakers, both life-long friends of Justice Brandeis, will be Charles C. Burlingham '79, New York lawyer, formerly president of the Association of the Bar of the City of New York, and Monsignor John A. Ryan, of Washington, Professor of Moral Theology and Industrial Ethics at Catholic University.

Felix Frankfurter '06, Byrne Professor of Administrative Law, author of "Mr. Justice Brandeis," a study published in 1932, will preside at the ceromonies, and Dean James M. Landis, who was law clerk to Justice Brandeis in 1925, will make the address of acceptance on behalf of the School.

After the ceremonies the portrait will be transferred to the Reading Room in Laugdell hall, where it will hang opposite the portrait of Justice Holmes.