NO TICKETS LEFT FOR FRENCH TALKING FILM

"Generals Without Buttons" to be Given At Geographical Institute Today and Tomorrow

All tickets have been given out for "Generals Without Buttons", popular French movie which the French Talking Films Society will present in eight performances, four today and four tomorrow, at the Geographic Institute.

Mrs. Edward K. Rand, chairman of the committee, announced yesterday that students presenting Bursar's cards will be given any seats which are unoccupied when the showings start.

Performances are scheduled for 1.45, 4.15, 6.45, and 9 o'clock today and tomorrow.

Based on a novel which won the Prix Goncourt shortly before the world war, "La Guerre des Boutons," as it is known in French, depicts the battle of two bands of children in rural France. Their method of warfare is to snip off the buttons of the opposing "army", and victory finally goes to the force that goes into battle without any clothes at all.

Louis Pergaud, author of this mild anti-militarist propaganda, was killed at Verdun in 1915. The picture was procured last summer by Mrs. Rand.