RAMBLERS, ELEPHANTS DEADLOCKED IN TOUCH

1937 Champs Tied With Eliot at Top of Touch Football League; Lowell and Kirkland in Second

Dudley, last year's champion, is dead-locked with the Elephants for first place in the House touch football league with Kirkland and Lowell tied for second.

Only Tuesday's Dudley-Eliot the mars the record of the four leaders, since both the Deacons and the Bellboys boast unblemished slates. At the bottom of the ladder are Adams, Leverett and Winthrop, each of which have lost four straight games, and have failed to get so much as a tie.

Heading the second division is Dunster with a fifty-fifty record of two wins and two losses.

Twelve more games are scheduled before the end of the season, with the Ramblers' chance of repeating last year's showing lessened by the loss of one of their stars, Simon, who turned his ankle in a game.

Fall House tournaments in gold and tennis are drawing to a close. P. J. Smith defeated Gordon L. Ross '40 in the final round of the Adams House tennis tourney, and Louis P. Roewer '40, has won the Kirkland House golf tournament.