CONANT CHAIRMAN FOR HARVARD CLUB DINNER

Book, Drinker, and Zinsser to Address Gathering of Graduates on Medicine Wednesday Night

With President Conant as chairman, and three famed scientific authorities as principal speakers, a symposium is to be held at the Harvard Club of Boston next Wednesday evening at 8:30 o'clock. The general subject of the meeting is "Medicine and Life Today: A Discussion of Scientific Research and the Problems of Medicine."

"Scientific Allies of Medicine" will be the subject of President Conant's speech. Dr. Arlie V. Bock head of the Hygiene Department and Henry K. Oliver Professor of Hygiene, will talk on "Your Health and Mine"; Cecil K. Drinker, professor of Physiology and Dean of the School of Public Health, has chosen as his subject "Death on Monday Morning, or Man-Made Disease," and Hans Zinsser, Charles Wilder Professor of Bacteriology and Immunology, will discuss "Laboratories and Epidemics." After these talks the subject will be thrown open to debate and questions will be invited from the floor, with President Conant acting as moderator.

In honor of the Crimson football team, the Club has announced a dinner for Monday evening, December 12, at 7 o'clock.