Pucksters Playing Junior Olympics in Opener---Feslermen Oppose Huskies

Hoopmen to Play Strong Rivals Tonight With Lutz, White In Lineup

Northeastern's Huskies will provide the opposition for Wes Fesler's hoopmen tonight as the latter present a revamped lineup for their second game of the season, and this time the scene of the contest will be the spacious floor of the Indoor Athletic Building.

Smarting from the 29 to 24 setback received at the hands of M.I.T. in Hangar Gym, the Feslermen will be out to gain a victory over the strong Huskie quintet. In an effort to insert more height into the lineup, Sam White will get the starting assignment at guard as Captain Lupe Lupien's running mate. Fred Beckel will be moved up to forward, a position which he played last year.

Charley Lutz to Start

Charley Lutz's participation in the Tech game did him no harm, and he will be able to answer the opening whistle from his forward spot but Chet Legg and Rick Rabenold are ready to step in if his ankle gives him any further trouble. Homer Peabody will probably get the starting nod from Coach Fesler over Bill Humes, while Dick Sullivan and Doug MacLeod will be the first line guard replacements.

The Huskies have six experienced men ready for the Indoor Athletic Building clash, headed by flashy Bob Gurney at forward and footballer Jim Connolly. Eric Almstrom and Lou Smith will share the pivot duties, and Bob Toucey pairs with Tom Gleason at the guard positions.

The Varsity game is scheduled to get under way at 8:15 o'clock.