BASKETBALL, HOCKEY TO HEAD CRIMSON SPORTS ACTIVITIES TOMORROW

TRACK, WRESTLING, FENCING, AND POLO ALSO SCHEDULED

Harvard's athletic teams will return to a full athletic schedule of competition tomorrow after the mid-year examination lull with feature contests listed for the Varsity basketball team against Yale at New Haven and for the Varsity hockey team against Dartmouth at Hanover.

Both contests will vitally effect Harvard's chances of winning hockey and basketball league honors and in neither case will the Crimson be at top playing strength because of the customary effect on team play and conditioning following the mid-year examination period.

The Dartmouth hockey game is the first of a home and home series, the teams being scheduled to play at the Boston Garden, February 23.

Swimmers Face Columbia

In addition the Varsity swimming team will halve its first home league competition with Columbia at 8:30 o'clock tmorrow night in the University Pool, the Varsity match following a freshman swimming match with Exeter scheduled at 7:30 o'clock.

The one mile varsity relay team as well as individual entrants will compete at the annual games of the Boston Athletic Association in the Boston Garden Saturday night. The Varsity one mile team defeated Princeton and Yale in 3 minutes, 25 seconds in the Millrose Games last week and is expected by Coach Jaakko Mikkola to show even better clocking against Yaue in the Garden games.

The Freshman track team will compete at Andover in the afternoon, while the Freshman basketball team will meet Andover at the Indoor Athletic Buildong at 4 o'clock.

Grapplers Tangle With Penn

Of interest on the Cambridge schedule is also the Varsity wrestling match with Pennsylvania to be contested at the Indoor Athletic Building on Saturday afternoon at 2:30 o'clock. Harvard is undefeated this year and has won from M. I. T., Brown, Tufts, and Springfield. The Freshman wrestling team, will compete against Andover at the Indoor Athletic Building also at the same time.

The Varsity and Freshman Fencing teams will meet Brown at Providence, and the Varsity polo team will play Army at West Point while the Junior varsity and Freshman polo teams will be in competition at the Comonwealth Armory, the Jayvees meeting Fairview and the Yardlings, Battery A. A. squash match is scheduled for the freshman C team against Exeter at Exeter.