CRIMSON TRACK STARS AMONG B.A.A. ENTRIES

VARSITY MILE, TWO MILE RELAY TEAMS ALSO ENTERED

Like New York's cross-town shuttle, track athletes the last few weeks have been traveling back and forth between Boston and New York to compete in "greatest ever" indoor track meets. Tonight the nation's commuting race-horses and lesser title-aspirants, including some Harvard entries, return to the Boston audience in the 40th annual B. A. A. Games in the Garden.

With the Boston K. of C. Meet comeback of Joe McClusky in the two-mile two weeks ago, the longer distance will surpass the mile classic tonight. Glen Cunningham is generally conceded the mile in the light of his easy recent victories and the fact that San Romani was badly spiked last week in the Millrose Games. So tonight the fans will be hanging over the balconies for a McClusky-Don Lash duel.

Harvard Entries

Of the Harvard entries in tonight's meet the mile relay team will be watched with especial interest. In New York last Saturday the quartet of quarter-milers nosed out Yale in 3 min. 25 sec. The lineup is Frannie King, Hobart Lerner, Tudor Richards, and Jim Lightbody. With Richards out all week with a cold, however, Al Hanlon may run in his place.

Alex Northrop will run the mile, slightly out of his class with Cunningham, Venske, and Fenske. Guill Aertsen and Mike Michelman will high-jump with California's newest protege, Les Steers. Sparks Sorlien '38 is entered in the dash alone, with Bob Gammons out of competion again with a bad leg. The two-mile relay team personnel hinges upon whether Hanlon will be taken for the shorter relay and the ability of Northrop to repeat after the mile run.