Sextet Seeks Comeback Over Tigers; Mermen Face 'Y'

Stubbsmen Slight Favorites to Repeat Over Princeton at Garden Tonight

Both smarting from recent defeat, the Harvard and Princeton hockey teams will attempt to break a fifth place tie in the International Intercollegiate Hockey League when they face off for the second time this season at the Boston Garden tonight at 8:30 o'clock.

The Crimson will try to give vent to their wrath for their setback at the Dartmouth Carnival last Saturday by substantially widening the margin of victory administered to the Orange and Black at Tigertown in January. At that time they were pressed all the way in a 3-2 win. The Tigers were shellacked 8-3 by Clarkson Tech in their last engagement.

Dartmouth Leads Quad League

As the winner of the International League is now a foregone conclusion, tonight's contest will be more significant in respect to the outcome of the Quadrangular League, composed of Harvard, Yale Princeton, and Dartmouth. Harvard faces the difficult feat of winning all their remaining games in this loop if they are to walk off with top honors for the third consecutive year. At present Dartmouth has a commanding lead with four victories, two over Yale and one over Princeton and Harvard.

Johnson in Crimson Not

By his performance in the Dartmouth game, Howard Johnson has won the berth of first-string goalie and will start in the nets tonight. Line combinations remain the same, with Winslow, DeRham, and Ervin, the new third trio, continuing to play on the third line.

With so much at stake in tonight's game and the fact that the last game between the two sextets was so close and spirited, this evening's contest should be wide open and well worth seeing. In the first game fifteen penalties were handed out, one of which was a major. The Tigers will be thirsting for their first win over the Crimson in over two years, and the Stubbsmen will be out to redeem themselves.