Poll of Radcliffe Sophomores Proves Harvard Annex "Is The Perfect Barrier Against Men."

Will Trade College for Travel But Not for Marriage-Perfect "34" Highly Prized

"The tradition of Radcliffe indifference has been broken at last!" expostulates the Radcliffe "News" in its today's issue, as Marjorie Ramsey '40 relates the results of a Sophomore Questionnaire. The poll, asking the question, "Would you give up college for marriage?" concluded that Radcliffe is "the perfect barrier against men."

On the question of whether Radcliffites would prefer a "perfect 34" or a Phi Beta Kappa key, answers said, "what, flatchested? I'd rather be a perfect 36!' and "This question is silly because I am a perfect 34 and I expect a Phi Beta Kappa key next year."

One student wrote, "I could go for my tutor in a big way if he didn't have two children." A typical comment about exchanging college for marriage was, "I'd pass it up for a trip around the world, may be, but not for a twenty-yard jaunt and a life sentence."