GRADUATION WEEK LOOMS LARGE ON SPRING CALENDAR

Scheduled to Deliver Baccalaureate Sermon in Memorial Church Sunday, June 20

Opening the first Commencement week of Harvard's fourth century, President James Bryant Conant will deliver the Baccalaureate sermon before the Seniors, their friends, and families, assembled in Memorial Church Sunday, June 20, at 4 o'clock.

This year Seniors will have to apply to Dean Hanford for tickets admitting family and friends, just as they do for the Commencement tickets.

Immediately following the Baccalaureate address, President Conant will give a reception to the Senior Class in his home at 17 Quincy Street.

Dance is on Monday

The traditional merriment of Harvard Class Day week will start with the gala spread and dance in the double court-yard of Lowell House at 10 o'clock on Monday evening, June 20.

Ushering in the many activities of Class Day, in gayest festival of the year, the Seniors will assemble in the Kirkland House triangle for the Class Oration, Poem, and Ode at 11:30 o'clock on Wednesday, June 22. The Class Orator will be Wiley E. Mayne '38 of Sanborn, Iowa; the Class Poet, John S. Bainbridge '38 of New York; and the Class Odist, Morris Earle '38 of New York.

Parade After Lunch

Following the morning exercises, the Seniors will have luncheon together at the Houses. Luncheon will be served for guests also. After lunch, the twenty-fifth reunion class will lead the parade of Harvard alumni to the Stadium at 1:30 o'clock.

The ceremonies will begin at 2 o'clock, with the graduates standing to cheer the Class of 1938, which will be seated in a body. Following this the alumni will be seated, and the Seniors, in caps and gowns, will stand and give cheers.

The Stadium exercises will be followed by a parade to the ball field for the game with Yale at 3 o'clock. After the game, dinner will be served in the Houses from 6 to 8 o'clock. Then the alumni will assemble in the House triangle for a concert by the Glee Club and the Instrumental Club which will last until 9:45 o'clock.

The 1938 Class Day Committee has lowered the price of tickets for the Class day events so that a Senior, undergraduate, or graduate can take in everything except the baseball game for $3.50.