Crimson Crews, Track Teams on Foreign Territory

FRESHMAN TRACK AGGREGATION MEETS EXETER

The track team has its first dual meet of the season today when it meets Dartmouth at Hanover. The team left by train for New Hampshire yesterday at 4:30 o'clock expecting a tight meet with the Green.

It is difficult this early in the season to compile a dope sheet. The two teams are of about even strength. Several good races are expected. In the mile Captain Alexander Northrop will again meet Stewart Whitman, the strong Dartmouth runner. In the New England Relays a week ago Northrop beat Whitman by several yards, running the distance in 4 minutes 17.6 seconds.

Fernald Faces Donovan

In the hurdles Mason Fernald '40, will have an opportunity to show his worth against Jack Donovan, Hartman, and Bill Watson, a trio of some of the strongest hurdlers in the East. The quarter-mile should also be an interesting spectacle with Jim Lightbody '40 pitted against Jud Foster. Warren King of Dartmouth will be a strong contender in both the broad jump and the dash.

Yardlings

The Freshman trackmen journey to Exeter today to meet the Red and Gray. Victory is expected for the Crimson. Captain Rolla Campbell will run his specialty, the half mile. Bob Partlow is expected to win the broad jump and the high jump.