REVISED SOCCER TEAM TO MEET BROWN TODAY

CRIMSON ATTEMPTS TO BREAK LOSING STREAK

A revised soccer team will face Brown this noon on the Business School field in all effort to get back on the winning track before meeting Yale next week.

David Ives, who has starred all year at the fullback post, will start at right halfback, replacing Bill Edgar, who has moved up to the center forward position.

Ives Experienced

Ives played in the forward line all of last year and has now practically run the gamut of the positions. Edgar, a big, fast player who has complete control of the ball with either foot, is expected to boost the power of the forwards.

Coach Jack Carr is starting a newcomer, Jim Davidge, at right fullback in the position left vacant by Ives. Davidge will have a big job on his hands, but he was improved rapidly this year, and Carr is depending on him.

Henry Murphy, who has been playing in the center position, will start this noon at right inside. Carr feels that "Murph" needs more space for his speed and that he will be more effective in the new position.

Howie Mendel, Lew Vorley, and Art Page make up the rest of the forward line, while Jimmy Rousmaniere and Charley d'Autremont will start with Ives at the halfbacks. Jim Doughty will be at the other fullback post and Jack Penson will guard the goal.

The Yardlings meet the Brown Freshmen at 1:30 o'clock.