STUDENT UNION POLLS COLLEGE PEACE STAND

Balloting on Questions of U. S. Policy Will Be Held in Dining Halls Today And Tomorrow

In an attempt to determine undergraduate opinion on the issues of United States foreign policy the Student Union will conduct a poll today and tomorrow posing seven questions now before this country.

Starting with a question concerning what conditions "you would favor the United States entering the war on," the poll proceeds to ask about our position in a peace conference. It then goes on to more immediate issues of policy.

These questions include queries on legislation curbing war profits, credits, shipping to belligerents, protection to American citizens on belligerent ships, protection of civil liberties, extension of the Good Neighbor Policy through Mexico and Latin America, and aid to China by boycott and embargo.

Poll results will be announced at the pre-Armistice Day Peace Meeting slated for this Friday.

Voting for House members will take place in the House dining halls during meals while for commuters blanks will be obtainable at Harvard, Sever, and Dudley, with the Union taking care of the Yardlings.