EIGHT MIKKOLAMEN WILL TRAVEL TO K. OF C, MEET

Providence Event Tonight Draws Small Crimson Contingent; Madey Slated to Pole Vault Again

Although a full Crimson aggregation will not be entered in the Knights of Columbus track meet in Providence tonight, Coach Jaakko Mikkola will probably send an eight man group to under go the seasoning effects of big-time competition.

While Don Donahue in all probably will not run, Sophomore hurdler Roger Schafer is slated to take to the boards, Two other Sophomores who will see action for the first time this year are Bob Russell in the 600, and Langdon Burwell, a newcomer to Harvard track, in the 1500.

Madey to Jump Again

Because he had trouble measuring his take-off and only cleared 12 feet, 6 inches Saturday night, Steve Madey will try the pole vault again tonight; he will be seconded by Andrew Rosenberger. Partlow, who twisted his ankle slightly at the B.A.A. Games, will not jump as had been planned.

A three-man sprint combination will go to Providence: Charley Smith, Fred Ulin, and Phil Neal. With the dash situation in a state of flux, Coaches Neufeld and Mikkola are using every possible test to sift out and classify a large group of sprinters who are more or less unknown quantities.