'42 BASKETEERS DRUB MILTON QUINT 35 TO 7

Finnegan and Buckley Pace Yardling Attack With Nine and Eight Points Respectively

Skip Stahley's once-beaten Yardling quintet hung up a record Saturday against Milton when they held the prepsters to two free throws and no field goals to win in a walk 35 to 2, with twelve players seeing action for the Crimson in their first post-examination tilt.

Milton, also beaten badly by last year's Freshman five, was unable to find the Harvard basket from the floor throughout the entire game, and only averted a shutout when Wheeler, Milton guard, tossed in two gift shots.

High scorer for the Stahleymen was Huck Finnegan, who dropped in four field goals and one free throw from his guard position and totaled nine points. His running mate, Ed Buckley also collected four buckets in the fray. Mike Rice led the forwards with five points.

Try as they might, the academy boys simply could not find the range on the Crimson basket. The tenacious guarding of the Crimson prevented the Milton quintet from working the ball in near the basket, and even good set shots from out on the floor were few and far between. The harder they tried the wilder they became, and the final gun found them vainly trying to connect from almost mid-court.