NEW ORLEANS IS HOST FOR MEETING OF ALUMNI

Associated Harvard Clubs Assemble for Three Days Dining and Wining on April 14, 15, 16

Harvard graduates from every corner of the country will assemble in New Orleans on April 14 for the three-day convention of the Associated Harvard Clubs. Besides the list of speakers, headed by President Conant, the alumni will be feted at several dinners and given an opportunity to play a couple of rounds of golf.

Highlights of the meeting will be: a trip up the Mississippi in an old river boat, the annual dinner, educational discussions, and a speech by President Conant.

The meeting will be opened officially in Dixon Hall on Friday evening, April 14, when President Conant will preside on the issue, "Can Education Survive?" The list of speakers includes: Richard M. Gummere '07, chairman of the Committee on Admissions; Howard E. Wilson '30, associate professor of Education; and Arthur N. Holcombe '06, professor of Government.

Autoine's, one of New Orleans' famous eating-places, will be the scene of the annual dinner on Saturday night, after which President Conant will speak to the graduates. sity.