Coach Sargent Takes Gay Dillingham, Forbes, Ben Dillingham, And Stabler to Bengaltown to Meet Weak Tiger Polo Outfit

Team at Peak for Last Scheduled Contest After First Group Practice in Month

Coach Sargent's men go into action as heavy pre-game favorites against the Princeton malletmen in Tigertown at three o'clock this afternoon. This is the last regularly scheduled contest of the season.

The poloists left for New Jersey with their mounts late yesterday afternoon. Major Sargent feels he is putting a better team on the field than he has all season. Although the lineup would be stronger if Pete Rumsey could play at defense, the first group practice in over a month has strengthened the team immensely.

Prior to this week work-outs in Commonwealth Armory have been very spotty because of a wave of illness that swept through the lineup. Gay Dillingham, pivot man and individual star of the team, has spent most of the time since the game with Yale at Chicago in the infirmary.

The ten-goal combination Major Sargent is using against the Bengals is the same combination, that trimmed a favored Yale team after two previous beatings and Princeton is not expected to provide much opposition. The Crimson lineup will be: Captain Ben Forbes at number one, Gay Dillingham at number two, and Ben Dillingham at defense with Warwick Stabler as alternate.

Tonight the Freshmen will meet the Junior Varsity in Commonwealth Armory. The lineups will be: Gordon Schall at number one, George Wilson at number two, and Lieutenant Cushman at defense for the J. V.'s, and John Ferry at number one, Tommy Higginson at number two, and Winny White at defense with Johnny Huges as alternate for the Freshmen.