CLARK HODDER SHINES IN HOUSE PUCK MATCH

Varsity Coach Shows Former Prowess And Agility in Fifth Intramural Ice Series

Despite the proximity of the examination period, almost as many men as usual turned out last night at the Boston Skating Club rink for the fifth series of inter-House hockey matches.

Highlight of the evening was the brilliant playing of Clark Hodder '25, coach of the Varsity team and referee of the House matches. In the last match, when Dunster was unable to get a full team on the ice, Hodder organized an outfit which thereupon trimmed the regular Leverett sextet.

In the first game of the series Dudley won over Kirkland, 3 to 1. Dick Moot, Fred Benedix, Norm Richards, and especially Charlie Griffith fought hard, but the Commuters' teamwork and speed decided the outcome.

Lowell next defeated the hopes of all its boosters by losing 8 to 3 to Adams. The Bellboys did not have their usual smoothness and, despite the able goaltending of Henry Parker, were totally outplayed.

Once again, the Dormitory team, in the last game, easily triumphed, taking a 5 to 0 win from Eliot. The out-of-House combinations of Burnham-De-Portales-Thomas and Simonds-Elliott-Curtis easily kept matters under control.