COMMITTEE GIVES TENTATIVE PLANS FOR SENIOR ALBUM

Payments for Subscriptions Must Be Made by March 15; New Type-Face To Aid Reading

John L. Donnell '40, Chairman of the Senior Album Committee, announced yesterday that Donald McD. D. Thurber '40 would write the feature article for the Class Album. At the same time he announced that the deadline for payment of subscriptions was set for March 15.

Any subscriber who has not sent payment for his book to William H. Doughday '40 buy this time will not get his name placed on the cover in gold letters, he added.

200 Pages Planned

Besides the feature article by Thurber plans have been completed for over 200 pages of the Album. Other articles are being written by mangers of athletics, executives of organizations and publications, and members of the board.

It has been tentatively decided that the typography will be changed and a new type-face introduced to make the layout more attractive and the articles more readable.

Biography Permanent Record

The records of Seniors, appearing opposite their pictures, will be used in the files in University Hall as a permanent record of the Class. Biography blanks have been sent out and returns have already started coming in.

The Album will be divided into five sections. These will be called "College," with pictures of the various buildings and the faculty, "Houses," "Athletics," which will include a great many candid pictures. "Activities," and "Album," which will feature the History of the Senior Class. The frontispiece will be printed in four colors.

The Album Committee consists of John L. Donnell, William H. Daughaday, Tudor Gardiner, Vinton Freedley, Jr., and Phil C. Neal.