EXPERTS DIVE INTO HUDDLE; RESULT--WIN FOR CRIMSON

Siegal Only Scribe To Concede Cadets Win

Harvard is the prevailing choice of the Boston sports writers to make it two wins in a row over the Cadets on Soldiers field today. Out of seven football experts of the fourth estate only Arthur Siegal who watched the West printers get trounced last week, goes out on a limb for the service school eleven.

Joe Cashman of the Record: "I like Harvard 14 to 7. Even in last week's defeat the Crimson showed a creditable defense, tying up Harson fairly well when be was in there and stopping the rest of the Michigan backs cold when he wasn't. Army is starting two backs who have never played a Varsity game before. Harlow's offense should click tomorrow."

Harold Kaese of the Transcript: Harvard 13, Army 6. Army's line is weaker than Michigan's and for that reason Harlow can show more of his offense. Without McNicol Harvard's passing is weak and the team is nothing outstanding but still better than Army by at least a touchdown."

Arthur Siegel of the Traveler: "I pick Army by one touchdown. I saw the Cadets play last week against Cornell and their team will be better this week. They have two fast backs in Jere Maupin and Don Thompson and should rack up a 13 to 7 victory."

Bill Cunningham of the Post: "I pick Harvard by a 21 to 7 count over Army. The Harvard have a pretty good ball club. Spreyer and Lee should stand out today. Army is a poorly coached squad which was slaughtered by Cornell last week. Mazur should look good for the Cadets."

Arthur Sampson of the Herald: "Harvard should win 15 to 0. The Crimson have held the upper hand in the last few years and have shown a consistent ability to rip the Army line to shreds with their mousetrap plays. Most of last year's starting lineup will be back for Harvard, and they should easily overpower one of the smallest Cadet teams in years."

Jerry Nason of the Globe: "Harvard is no weaker than last year and Army is certainly no stronger. Harvard should win 14 to 6. But watch Mazur, who passes and kicks as well as Charley O'Rourke. There was no back on the Freshman team at B. C. as good as he."