Harriers Set To Win Triangle Meet Today

Soccer Squad Travels To Hanover To Enter Intercollegiate Tilt

Two undefeated minor sport elevens will attempt to continue along victorious ways this afternoon. Langdon Burwell leads the cross country squad against Dartmouth and the University of New Hampshire in a triangular affair over the Charles River course at 3:30 o'clock. Coach Jack Carr's soccer squad travels to Hanover for an important New England Intercollegiate League game.

The Mikkolamen already have victories over Holy Cross and Boston University to their credit and hope to repeat last year's win. The Varsity race will be run over a four mile course, starting near the Larz Anderson Bridge on the Cambridge side of the river and finishing opposite the Newell Boat House. Led by Jones and Kirk, New Hamshire will be the team to beat.

Ten Crimson Entries

The Crimson harriers will pin their hopes on ten entries: Bob Jay, Joe McLoughlin, John Sopka, Kay Rogers, Joe Scott, Ed Cook, Bob Burns, Mal Mackenzie and Bob Nichols.

Captain Dave Ives, in the right fullback position, heads a strong soccer eleven, out to garner its fourth win of the season. Jack Penson, goalie, Prennie Willetts, right outside, and Bill Edgar, center halfback will be counted on heavily by Coach Carr.

The Freshman harriers, led by captain Bill Palson, engage the Indian and Wildcat yearling teams over a short Soldiers Field course at 3:30 o'clock, while the yearling soccer eleven travels to Hanover with the Varsity for a preliminary game.