DARTMOUTH SCRIBE SEES RAGGED TEAM; BIG GREEN FAVORED

Writers Split, But Give Indians Edge

Arthur Sampson of the Herald: "It will be a close game with Harvard having a little edge on account of the passing attack. Dartmouth, on the other hand, looks weak on passing, having last the Yale game in the last period because of three of four passes. Score will be about 14.7."

George Carens of the Traveler: "I'm picking Dartmouth, rooting for Harvard. I saw Dartmouth lose to Yale. But the latent power in Dartmouth in likely to break loose today. No back in the Harvard backfield is as good as Krol has been and no one on the Harvard team as lively as Wolfe."

Harold Kaese of the Transcript: "With a wet field another team will score. Too wet for passing and heavy field will bog down running game."

Bill Cunnnigham of the Post: "The Dartmouth team is potentially strong, but has had hard luck. Last year was a bad one but this one should be better. Harvard was weak against Michigan. Dartmouth showed splashes of power and passing in the Yale game and has a good backfield with John Krol and Ray Wolfe. The score will be 20-6 in favor of the Indians."

Arthur Slegal of the Traveler: "Dartmouth will win by two touchdowns, 19-6. Harvard has fewer football players than Dartmouth. Dartmouth is just one climax runner away from having a line team. Neither team has an imposing backfield but the Dartmouth line may be a little better."

Joe Cashman of the Record: "Harvard will win 14-7 because they showed a very good passing attack last week. Dartmouth showed themselves to be weak against passing in the Columbia and Yale games. McNicol will star if he passes better than Spreyer. Dartmouth has a backfield like Harvard's but no tricky offense. Dartmouth lacks a climax runner.

Duffy of the Post" "I favor Harvard 13-6. But it will be anybody's game and might go to Dartmouth.: