PUBLIC LECTURES ON LAW TO BEGIN

Authority on International Law Speaks on Nationality Act

A series of free, public lectures in fields of the law of interest, both to lawyers and to the public will be given by members of the faculty of the Law School starting next Wednesday, November 20.

"The United States Nationality Act of October 14, 1940" will be the subject of Wednesday's lecture, by Professor Manley O. Hudson, noted authority on international justice. The lectures will be given at 8 p.m. in the Court Room of Langdell Hall.

Subsequent lectures in the series will be Dec. 11, "The Modern Corporation, Private Property, and Recent Federal Legislation," by Professor E. Merrick Dodd; Jan 15, "Heresy about Hearsay," by Professor John M. Maguire; Feb 5, "Dispositions of Property: The Use and the Drafting of Class Gifts," by Professor Andrew J. Casner; Feb 12, "Dispositions of Property: The Use and Drafting of Trust Provisions," by Professor Austin W. Scott; Feb, 19, "Dispositions of Property" The Influence of Taxation," by Professor Erwin N. Griswold; and March 5, lecture by Professor Harold D. Hazeltine, of Cambridge University, England, now doing research at Harvard.