CRIMSON SEXTET BOWN TO TIGER ATTACK, 2-1

PRINCETON, N. J., Feb. 28--By a close 2 to 1 decision at the Hobey Baker Rink tonight, the injury-ridden Varsity hockey team bowed to a sluggish Tiger sextet to give Princeton first place in the Quadrangular League.

Harry Turner, Bengal left wing, scored the goal which clinched the Tiger victory, with only 55 seconds remaining in the game. The Crimson's lone tally came in the opening minutes of the last stanza when Captain Bill Coleman took Skip Ervin's pass and slipped it into the net after a pile up around the Princeton goal, trying the game at one all.

Winslow Nearly Tallies

Right wing Warren Winslow gave the Tiger sextet the scare of its life several times on solo dashes down the ice through the whole Bengal team, but to no avail. The Crimson almost scored another marker at the close of the second period when a low puck bounced off Dave Eaton's chest almost into the net.

The Crimson combine made many fast and furious attempts to score in the second and third cantos but was unable to click more than once, finally succumbing before a fast Tiger attack at 14:05 in the third period. Ralph Wyer passed the puck to Bill MacCoy, who took a shot at the goal which Turner was able to deflect into the net from the edge of the crease.