Today's Events At The Meeting Of The Associated Harvard Clubs
7:30 o'clock this morning--Registration in the Oak Room of the Club.
12:30 o'clock-Luncheon at the Club.
2:00 o'clock - Afternoon Session.
1. Reports of Officers and Committees.
2. Election of new clubs, fixing of net annual dues, selection of 1941 meeting place.
3. Discussion of problems and activities of constituent clubs.
4. Short talks by representatives of University on these problems.
6. o'clock--Open House at the Club for Harvard Men.
7 o'clock--Dinner at the Club.
9 o'clock sharp--Symposium at the Metropolitan Opera House on "Our Expanding Horizons."
1. In Science, Harlow Shapley, Paine Professor of Practical Astronomy and director of the College Observatory.
2. In Our Public Schools, Francis T. Spaulding '17, Dean- Elect of the Graduate School of Education.
3. In Industry, Wallace B. Donham '99, Dean of the Graduate School of Business Administration.
4. In Foreign Politics, Bruce C. Hopper '18, associate professor of Government.
5. Thomas W. Lamont '92, will introduce President Conant, who will then preside.
11:30 o'clock--Open House at the Club for Harvard Men. Entertainment by Broadway stars.