Graduates To Flock To Fair Celebration

Crimson Banners, University Orchestra To Feature Harvard Day Tomorrow

A program, which includes everything from speeches by Yale and Princeton men to an evening display with a "Crimson H" motif is scheduled for tomorrow, when the entire congregation of the Associated Harvard Clubs migrate to Flushing to attend Harvard Day at the World's Fair.

The Day extends all the way from 10 o'clock tomorrow morning until 2 o'clock Monday morning, but the high spots will be from 12:45 till 2:30 in the afternoon, when a buffet luncheon will be served at Perylon Hall; at 4:30 o'clock, when a special Harvard ceremony will be conducted on the American Common; and in the early evening, when the colored lights and the fireworks, with an accompaniment of Harvard cheers and songs, will serve as a nightcap.

Band to Play

The University's Undergraduate Band will be present during the entire Harvard Day, and its music will be a feature of the special afternoon ceremony and of the evening entertainment.

Crimson banners will be festooned all over the Fair Grounds, and a large Harvard flag will share the Court of Peace with Old Glory while a big red H will show n the side of the Perisphere at night.

Four Brief Speeches

The speeches, guaranteed to be brief, will be given at the special ceremony by Harvey D. Gibson, of Bowdoin, chairman of the World's Fair; Stephen F. Voorhies, president of the Princeton Club of New York; Thomas coward, president of the Yale Club of New York; and Frederick Roy Martin, president of the local Harvard Club.

From the end of the ceremony until evening the time will be left open so that the assembled Alumni can see whatever parts of the Fair interest them. There will be no special Harvard dinner.