CHEMICAL ANALYSIS OF WOMEN
Atomic Weight--120 (varies from meal to meal).
1. Can be found wherever man exists.
2. Seldom occurs in free and natural state.
1. All colors and sizes.
2. Always appears in disguised condition.
3. Boils at nothing and freezes at any point.
4. Melts when properly heated.
5. Very bitter if not used correctly.
1. Extremely active in presence of men.
2. Great affinity for gold, silver, other precious metals and for precious stones.
3. Able to absorb expensive food at any time.
4. Not soluble in liquids, but activity is greatly increased when saturated with a spirit solution.
5. Sometimes yields to pressure.
6. Turns green when displaced by a better specimen.
7. Ages rapidly--the fresher variety has greater attraction.
8. Highly dangerous and explosive in inexperienced hands. --Alabama Industrial Collegian