WINTHROP, ADAMS, DUNSTER VICTORS

White Scores Five Goals for Dunster Six; Dormitory Scrimmages Dudley

A potent Winthrop House hockey sextet again grabbed the spotlight for the evening as it swamped a weak. Kirkland team 4 to 0 last night at the Boston Skating Club. In the other league encounters, the Gold Coasters blanked Leverett 2 to 0 and a skeleton Dunster team came to life for a 5-3 win over Lowell.

The first scheduled contest of the evening between the Dormitory team and Dudley was transformed into shiny when lack of men forced the Dormitory men to muster a few onlookers to their cause. The contest ended in a 1 to 1 deadlock.

In the second game of the evening, the high-geared Puritans completely dominated play, keeping the Deacons within their own blue line for most of the game. The first Puritan to dent the twine was LaMothe at 11:20, followed by LaCroix at 14:55 in the same period. Page and Apthorp scored less than 60 seconds apart in the fifteenth minute of the last stanza.

The Adams House team rained pucks on goalie Monkman of Leverett but had to be content with only two tallies both in the last period, one by Leeson a 0:50 and the other by Hausserman ten seconds later. Carr, Anderson, and Hausserman starred for the victors on the forward wall and Don Forte and Dix Loeson at defense. The Adams defense was so tight that burly goalie Sam Mixter had no difficult saves.

With five goals for the evening, Dunster's White ran away with individual scoring honors, collecting three in the first period and two in the last stanza.

Lowell tallies were made by Drury, who collected two, and Burton. The Dunster team played the whole game without substitutions.