Swimmers Will Engage Greenwood Memorial

Coach Hal Ulen will send his Varsity swimmers against Greenwood Memorial tomorrow night at 8:45 o'clock in the Indoor Athletic Building in what amounts to a warm-up meet for the crucial Brown contest scheduled to take place next Wednesday night.

The Crimson mermen should have no difficulty in taking Greenwood and thus extending for another year the long string of victories Harvard swimmers have rung up against their traditional rivals who hall from Gardner, Mass.

McCutcheon to Dive

For the first time this year ace diver Shaw McCutcheon, his trick shoulder finally healed, is expected to compete, and the prevalent feeling is that he will win the diving event without too much effort.

Since most of them practiced at least an hour a day throughout the Christmas vacation, the Ulenmen are now rounding into pretty good shape and are gunning with all barrels loaded toward the Brown meet which is now less than a week away.

Immediately preceding the Varsity meet tomorrow night there will be a Freshman meet with Brookline High School, which will start at 7:30 o'clock.