BELL BOYS TO BATTLE ELIOT

Puritan Seeks First Grid Win From Funsters Today

By William J. Elser

After a layoff of only one day, the House football league again returns to action at 3:15 o'clock this afternoon when unbeaten Lowell eleven tang es with a thrice-defeated Eliot squad and the Dunster Funsters pit their strength against Stan Durwood and his Puritan cohorts.

With three straight wins over Winthrop, Dunster, and Leverett, the Bell Boys seem sure to add a fourth victory over the hapless Elephants who how flounder in the league coller. It will be Johnny Felmeth's passing and running that will once again give the opposition a busy afternoon.

Felmeth has been the sparkplug of the Bell Boy outfit in every game. His passes to Sorlein and Axtell have kept the team in the thick of the flight, and at present Lowell is tied with Kirkland for league-leading honors. A win today will give the Bell Boys sole possession of first.

Eliot, so far, has been the soft spot, of the league. Opening against the Ramblers, the Elephants were set back to a tune of 13 to 0. In the second game they took a 6 to 0 lead over Leverett, but fell by the wayside when the Bunnies rallied to tie up the game and then win as the conversion kick bounced safely over the crossbar. Their last game against Adams was a rout as the Gold Coasters ran wild to chalk up a 33 to 0 win.

On a second field a once-victorious. Dunster team will engage a none-too-strong Winthrop eleven in a game that should give the Funsters their second victory. Dunster who has battled the three top teams of the league, will probably find the going easier against the Puritans, and at the game's end walk off the field with well-deserved victory.

Their two defeats to date, have been both at the hands of the league leaders, the game with the Bell Boys being lost in the last thirty seconds of play as Lowell rallied to score on a fifteen yard pass from Johnny Felmeth. fought a stubborn battle all the way, but the Deacons were a little bit too much and took them by the close score of 7 to 0.