Deacons Meet Eliot; Lowell, Dudley Clash

By William J. Eiser

Four House teams will trot out for their last league games of the season this afternoon when the Dudley Ramblers meet Lowell and Eliot takes on the Deacons at 3:15 o'clock.

Today's game will be a do-or-die contest for the Bellboys who will have to win to keep pace with the Gold Coasters in their battle for the league championship. Both teams have five wins against one setback with one game yet to play. Should both squads win or lose, a playoff game will be played next week to determine which squad will face the Yale College champion Friday, November 21.

Lowell had won five straight games before being beaten 13 to 6 by Adams last Friday. That defeat, however, should not stop the Bellboys today, but they will be in for a stiff battle with the third-place Ramblers.

Deacons Fight for Third

With a chance to rise to third place in the league standings, the Deacons of Kirkland will be after their fourth win of the year against the Eliot Jumbos. George Waters will be the chief offensive threat against the Deacons. In the last Eliot game, Waters crossed the last white line twice and is all set to provide an encore this afternoon. The Deacons, however, should have more than enough to check the Jumbos.

With the season coming to a close today and tomorrow, House players will have a chance to flash their ability for all-House team honors. Director of Intramural Athletics, Coach "Sam" Samborski, will make the final selections of the all-House team, based upon his own judgement of the players ability, the opinions of the House coaches, and the advice of the officials who supervise the games. Publication of the all-House team will appear in the CRIMSON next Tuesday after the final selections Monday afternoon.