Paul C. Sheeling Elected Crimson President; Charles S. Borden Selected Managing Editor

The Crimson takes pleasure in announcing the election of the following officers to next year's executive board: Paul C. Sheeline '43, of Winthrop House and Newton, as President; Charles S. Borden '43, of Eliot House and Washington, D. C., as Managing Editor; Oliver R. B. Stalter '43, of Kirkland House and Newark, New Jersey, as Business Manager; George R. Clay '43, of 44 Mt. Auburn Street' '43, of Belmont, as Executive Editor; William H. Forster '44, of Lowell House and Philadelphia, as Photographic Chairman; and A. Edward Rowse '43, of Adams House and Lexington, as Sports Editor.

Named to positions not on the executive board were Eugene Wulsin '43, of Eliot House and Cincinnati, Ohio, as News Editor; and Myron S. Kaufmann '43, of Belmont, and Adam Yarmolinsky '43, of Dunster House and New York City, as Assistant Editorial Chairmen.

The new officers will replace the present executives on February 1, 1942 and will serve until February 1, 1943.