NO INJURIES IN FINAL "A" TEAM DRILL

Jack Fisher, '45 Captain, Injured During Scrimmage

By Dan H. Fenn jr.

Dick Harlow's Varsity football forces went through their last scrimmage before the Army gains yesterday afternoon, and emerged unseated except for slight bruises sustained by tackle George Hibbard and wingback Cleo O'Donnel.

Their opponent, Chief Boston's Freshman team, was not so fortunate, however, because its captain, Jack fisher, was carried off the field with a log injury which may keep him out of the Dartmouth game Saturday.

Neither Loren MacKinney nor Don Forte participated in the contact work, but both will be ready to face the Cadets Saturday. The extent of Fisher's bump can not be determined until today, the doctors announced.

Punting, Passing Practiced

Following the scrimmage, the team was gives a workout which stressed punting under pressure, pass offense and defense and an exhibition of Army plays, with Frank Swirles again impersonating the ace Army back, Hank Mazur.

It was difficult to tell how well the Varsity's offense was clicking since the Freshmen cannot provide the calibre of opposition that the team will meet on Saturday.

The signal drill, which saw Bill Barnes, MacKinney, Forte, and jack Morgan all alternating on the first team, lasted far into the evening, as three teams ran through plays on the darkening field.

The scrimmage lineups:

"A" Team: le, Barnes, It Miller, lg Peabody, c Page, rg Pflster, rt Gardiner, re Morgan, bb Heiden, wb Wilson, tb Lee, fb McNicol.

The Freshmen; le Garland, It Wheeler, g Mroz, c Jack Fisher and Bettle, rg Smith, rt Bill Fisher, re Hornbeck, bb Mechem, rh Richards, lh Leahy, fb Perkins.

Signal Drill lineup--"B" Team: le MacKinney, It Mallett, lg Grunig, e Ayres, rg Whitehill, rt Stannard, re Farley, bb Goldthwaite and Lyman, lh Pirnie and summers, rh Lyle, fb Johnson.