LOWELL WILL BATTLE WITH ADAMS TODAY

Cold Coasters Favored In Decisive League Contest

By Dan H. Fenn jr.

Although all House activity was rained off Soldiers Field yesterday afternoon. If the drizzle stops in time, the undefeated Lowell outfit will clash with the hard-hitting Adams eleven in the decisive game of the current season today at 3:15 o'clock. The other game on the docket for today has Dudley meeting Kirkland.

In spite of the Bellboys' undefeated record, we will stick our neck out and pick Adams. Although Lowell basis two great backs in Johnny Felmeth and Hill Murphy, the gold Coasters pack too much defensive punch and should be able to stop even the fleeting Felmeth. However, if Johnny breaks away, it will be a real job for the Gold Coasters to catch him. Another Lowell threat is their passing attack, with Murphy and Felmeth tossing to each other, and dick Sorlien is a capable back, who can hit the line for scores if the Bellboys can drive the ball down within striking distance of the Littlemen's goal line.

On the Adams side of the ledger, we have "Cully" Culliton, who heaves a mean forward pass himself, and on the receiving end. Captain George Kuhn. The encounter may develop into a battle of the Irish, for the Gold Coasters boast a better-than-average back in Bill Hurley.