Yardlings' Own Musical Review To Dramatize Six-Month Career

CRIME, 'Poon Presidents Will Be Critics Tonight

Not to be outdone by Pi Eta or Hasty Pudding, the Yardlings will present their own contribution to the entertainment world this evening when they stage an unprecedented "Freshman Frolic" in the Union.

Feature of the affair, which includes a dance, will be a musical review, "The Follies of '44," written, directed, and produced by Yardling talent.

Guests of the Class of 1944 tonight, and acting as critic of the various skits in their review, will be John C. Robbins '42, president of the CRIMSON, and Vic Ehler, janitor of Mathews Hall. scold yzinlhP president of the Lampoon will be an assistant critic.

Concocted in the dreary days of February as an attempt to picture the brighter moments of "life in the Yard between hour exams," the "Follies of '44" revolves around the existence which the Freshmen have been eking out in the months since September.

Equally as famous as their two and a half critics, the Freshmen will also entertain a fourth guest tonight in the person of Snooperman. Norman S. Stearns '44 production manager, said last night that "Snooperman would have ample opportunity, to reverse, unmolested, an untold number of book."

One of the highlights of the evening is expected when a strange boy and girl are selected from the audience and presented with a script, which Freshman leaders assert has been "specially prepared," and asked to read aloud from the stage.

The script for the Follies was written by Stearns in cooperation with Charles P. Gaheler '44, who will act as master of ceremonies.