WINTHROP SEXTET WINS PUCK TITLE SECOND SEASON IN ROW

The powerful Winthrop House hockey sextet last night repeated its last year's record of winning the House hockey title, beating Adams 2 to 0 after both teams had played almost three-quarters of the game without a score.

Apthorp dented the twine in 9.41 of the second half and Tilghman salted the game away with a 15-footer from a sharp right angle. Winthrop, with 13 points out of a possible 14, thus earned the right to meet Timothy Dwight this Friday at New Haven.

Eliot House ended up the season with a 1 to 0 decision over Kirkland, which placed the Elephants in undisputed possession of second place with 12 points, one point behind the Puritans. Jenks scored the only goal at 6.28 of the first period.

Dudley Places Third

Dudley's 6 to 1 victory over Leverett secured for them third place for the season. Reagan (3), Lawson (2), and MacDonald accounted for all the victors' goals while McConville tallied the sole Bunny counter.

In the non-league affair, the Dormitory sextet sunk Lowell to the tune of 11 to 1. Ramsey collected four, Benshimol three, Anderson two and Holcombe and Thorndike one each. Drury tallied for Lowell.

The final league standings are unchanged from those published yesterday. Behind Kirkland in fourth place followed in order Adams, Lowell, Dunster, and Leverett. Dudley's Regan, with three goals for the evening, jumped from third to first place in the final individual scoring standings.