Kirkland Teams Throw Triple Attack at Elis

Holding inter-House supremacy in swimming, basketball, and squash, Kirkland House faces three Yale colleges in contests here today.

With an untarnished record in their wake, the Deacon natators will try to repeat their last year's triumph over Trumbull, although the Elis are not expected to be found gusping for air.

Pierson College is going to run up against an aggressive Kirkland quintet which is likely to add one more to its 13 wins in house competition.

The racquetmen, however, are unpredictable since Tom Sears and Fred Rogers, who have led the Deacons to victory so far, will be missing from the top berths in the match with Silliman College.

Swimmers in the free-style events will be Bob Sceery, Bill Jay, Mike Brody, Rex Ruppa, and Mal Rowe. Gordon Allen, Frank Olinger, and Coles Phinizy will be the butterfly artists, Allen Mathis, Jack Eberie, and Ruppa make up the medley team, and the dive will be taken care of by Herman Facio and George Bernard.

Bryan Smith, and Jack Roberts start as guards for the Deacon five. Marty Smith at center, Howie Ezell and Ed Vogler complete the number, and Bob Massey is also expected to see action.

With Rogers missing from the second post for the racquetmen, Bill Kehl and Tom McGann will play in that order, with Walter Dawson, John McAuliffe, and Alan Anderson following.