15 NAMED TO FACULTY FOR COMING YEAR

Seven Teaching Fellows Added To Science Staff

Fifteen appointments to the teaching and research staff, effective September 1, were announced by the University today, as follows:

Robert O. Swados, of Buffalo, N. Y., as assistant to the Faculty of Law in charge of the Ames Competition; A.B. University of Buffalo '38, candidate for LL.B. Harvard '41.

Paul J. Allen '36, of East Barrington, N. H., as research fellow in Biology; candidate for Ph.D. University of California '41.

Roger W. Sperry, as research fellow in Biology; A.M. Oberlin '37, candidate for Ph.D. University of Chicago '41.

Ernst Berliner, of Cambridge, as teaching fellow in Chemistry; candidate for A.M. Harvard '41.

Selby B. Davis 2G, of Washington, D. C., as teaching fellow in Chemistry; B.S. George Washington University '37.

Waltor F. Edgell, as teaching fellow in Chemistry; B.S. University of California '39, candidate for M.S. State University of Iowa '41.

Charles G. Swain '40, 1G, of Wollaston, as teaching fellow in Chemistry.

Richard C. Vogel, as teaching fellow in Chemistry; B.S. Iowa, State College '89, candidate for M.S. Pennsylvania State College '41.

Murray Pease '26, of Belmont, as research fellow in Conservation, Fogg Art Museum.

E. Louise Lucas, Radcliffe '21, of Cambridge, as librarian, Fogg Art Museum.

Agnes Mongan, of Somerville, as keeper of drawings, Fogg Art Museum; A.B. Bryn Mawr '27, A.M. Smith '29.

Harry T. Muhly, at present at Graduate College, Princeton University, as instructor in Mathematics and Tutor; Ph.D. Johns Hopkins University '40.

William F. Wright, of Nashville, Tenn., as teaching fellow in Mechanical Engineering; B. E. Vanderbilt University '40, candidate for S.M. Vanderbilt '41.

George M. Dill Jr., of San Francisco, as teaching fellow in History; A.M. Harvard '40.

Walter B. Ross of Cambridge, as teaching fellow in History; B.A. Dalhousie University '28.