HSU-Sends Delegates To Peace Picket Line

Carrying as anti-convoy petition signed by ever 1900 New England college students, including 950 from Harvard, Edward L. Barnes '36, president of the Student Council of the Architectural school, and Sponoer A. Klaw, second marshal of the Senior Class few to Washington by plane last night to present their petition of non-intervention to President Roosevelt before he makes his national address Tuesday evening.

Dressed in the traditional garb of John Harvard, Barnes and Klaw will march on the "Eternal Vigil" of the American Peace Mobilization group. By joining this picket line that continually winds about the white House, they hope to show the President their determination that the United States should no participate in the present war.

The H.S.U. started the petition last Thursday and circulated it about the Yard and Houses until they had gathered over 1000 signatures yesterday afternoon. The petition reads:

"We hearby urge that you take no further steps toward instituting conveys and another American Expeditionary Force."