18 MEN CHOSEN TO INSTRUCT DRAFTEES

BOARDS TO BEGIN PROGRAM TODAY

Following directly on the heels of the recent announcement of the formation of a committee of advisors for drafted men, the Dean's Office yesterday released a complete list of names and office hours of the committee which will help draft-age students decide on whether or not they should apply for deferment under the Selective Service Act.

The following is a list of the members of the committee and the times when they will hold office hours:

College: Professor Julian L. Coolidge, University Hall 4 (ext. 18), Tuesday and Thursday, 10-12; James A. Field, Lowell A-24, Tuesday and Thursday, 3-5; and John L. Steele, Phillips Brooks House, Tuesday and Thursday, 9-5, Friday 2-5.

Graduate School of Arts and Sciences: Professor Howard M. Jones, Holyoke 28, Monday, Wednesday, 10-11 and by appointment; and Dean Lawrence S. Mayo, University 24, Monday through Friday, 11-1 and 2-4.

Medical School, Dental School, and School of Public Health: Dr. Reginald Fitz and Professor Worth Hale, Medical School.

Law School: Professor A. James Casner, Langdell Hall, Monday through Friday 3-5; and Professor Zechariah Chafee, Jr., Langdell Hall, morning only.

School of Business Administration: Professor Theodore H. Brown, Dean Thomas H. Carroll, Professor Arthur W. Hanson, Professor Robert L. Masson, and Dean George A. Smith, Jr., all in Morgan Hall.

For the School of Education: Dean Evan R. Collins, Lawrence 21, Monday through Friday, 2:30-4:30.

Divinity School: Professor Henry J. Cadbury, Andover Hall, Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 11 and by appointment.

Engineering School: Dr. James D. Cobine, Pierce 204b, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, 11-12 and other hours.

School of Design: Hugh A. Stubbins, Jr., by appointment (ext. 141).