HARVARD TO HELP HOLYOKE TO H2O

Crimson Starts Campaign To Share Showers With Gals

Prevented from bathing by a ghastly South Hadley drought a thousand comely if dirty Mount Holyoke co-eds are expected to descend on Cambridge this week to accept the invitation proffered by the CRIMSON last night to "Share Our Showers."

Weeks and weeks without any rain in South Hadley finally reduced President Roswell G. Ham to issuing a stern edict forbidding the Maids of the Mount to use water for any except the most vital presonal needs. No baths or showers will be permitted.

As soon as it learned of this arresting situation late last night, the editors of the CRIMSON cabled a dispatch to South Hadley, urging the girlies to migrate to Harvard, the Oasis of the East.

The telegram, sent to the president of the Mount Holyoke Student Council, read as follows:

"Have heard of your waterless plight. Crimson extends invitation to all Mount Holyoke girls to come to Cambridge and share our showers. Harvard men find best way to make friends is sharing common bath facilities. Now when you feel like girls in soap ads and when bathless Yalemen won't come within ten feet of you, Harvard wants to make friends. Our showers are big enough for two. R. S. V. P."