291 NAVY MEN TO GRADUATE THIS MORNING

Supply School, Chaplains Will Go Friday, Saturday

Leading off a busy commencement weekend that will see men in a Naval Indoctrination and Supply Schools as well as a class of Army chaplains leave Cambridge, 291 Navy indoctrinates will graduate this morning at 10:15 o'clock in Sanders Theatre.

The officers, who have been in the Yard two months learning how to sound and act as Navy men should, will hear Captain John S. Barleon, Chief of Staff of the First Naval District, deliver the commencement address. Wearing blues, they will march to seats in Sanders after forming in the Yard.

MacGowan Heads NTS Group

Other guests of honor at the ceremony will be captain H. G. Copeland, Captain Leland Jordan, William H. Clafin '15, Treasurer of the University, and Aldrich Durant '02, Business Manager. They together with members of the schools staff, headed by Commander Charles A. Macgowan and Commander E. Hannab, will sit on the platform while graduates guests may sit in the balcony.

At a final regimental review yesterday afternoon guidon streamers were presented to the color company the 6th and the first platoon of the 5th Company, the prize platoon. The review, which included a battle exhibition by the 18th section, was taken by Commander Macgowan, officer in charge of the school.

Last Indoctrinees

This is the second Indoctrination class to be graduated form the Harvard Naval Training Schools, and the last of its kind. The new class which will enter early next week and subsequent ones are all slated for Communications training, to which they will move after one month of indoctrination.

Friday morning will see the graduation of the Supply men after their lightning course in problems of feeding the ships, guns, and men of the Navy. The ceremony will take place in Carey Auditorium at Sliders Field.

Almost 350 more chaplains will be sent into active service from the only Army Chaplain School in the country on Saturday morning when the fighting ministers are graduated in Sanders following a review.